Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Auto Slideshow start problem

Hello - been using the trial for several days, and I like it a lot. I have a question...

When a visitor comes to the site, I want to auto run a slide show in a small area. But when I put images on a page, select the popup size, then under Options tell it to auto start the slide show - when viewed in a browser, the slide show does not start until I click on an image - then it runs just fine. I don;t want the visitor to have to click on anything - I just want the slide show to run automatically.

I'm sure I can accomplish this in 7.0.....what am I missing?

Thanks, Ed

Default Re: Auto Slideshow start problem

Is there anyone who can help me? I would just like to know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks, Ed

Auto play HighSlide Photo Gallery Slide Show upon loading a page

After setting up your photo popup gallery slideshow options (Automatically start slidehow has to be enabled), add following code to the HTML code (body) on the 'Page' tab of web properties.

<script type="text/javascript">function my_autohs(){var ll=document.getElementsByTagName('A');for(var i=0;i<ll.length;i++){if(ll[i].className.indexOf("highslide")!=-1){hs.expand(ll[i]);break;};};};my_autohs();</script>

Sample attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks very much - I will give this a try.