Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 WD6 - Page layer not visible when I load up to website - no replies yet

Hi,

I am very new to web designing, and have found everything to be going great with WD6 until I uploaded everything last night to my web space.

I have 63 pages, and all are fine (just basic layers - Mouse Over and Mouse Off), 3 pages are not behaving themselves, and when I upload the mouse over layer is hidden. I have tried cutting and pasting the content from mouse over to mouse off - this worked for 1 page, but the other two are being stubborn and just revert themselves back to mouse over and hide again

I would be grateful for any help
    Last edited by clarecoates; 18 August 2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: because there has been a post by admin to move the thread it looks to others as if i have had a reply to my question

Default Re: WD6 - Page layer not visible when I load up to website

moved from graphics to web design chat
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: WD6 - Page layer not visible when I load up to website - no replies yet

Quote Originally Posted by clarecoates View Post
    I would be grateful for any help
    I'm afraid there is nothing we can possibly do without at least seeing your URL or better still attaching your .web file for us to check.

Default Re: WD6 - Page layer not visible when I load up to website - no replies yet

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Check the linked items that are not behaving and make sure they are indeed linked. Because you have to press Apply after you add a link, it is easy to forget to do this and if you do not press Apply, the link is not added.