Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: crop and other printers' marks

This is another thread where someone asks for help, gets nine responses and is nowhere to be seen, a day later.

Though to be fair, people used to other forums probably don't expect the very quick responses that usually happen on Talkgraphics. In lots of other forums you would never get 9 replies to a question and even 1 or 2 replies might take several days...

Gerry

Agree, that's an unfair comment for just one day later - the OP might not even be able to get to their PC, might have a PC problem, health issue, family tragedy anything is possible. Even if they never return, I'm sure there's plenty of other readers who benefit

Possibly. Lizzy I wasn't having a go at you, please update us on your situation and show we haven't wasted our time.

Quote Originally Posted by ShapeShifter View Post
    I'm sure there's plenty of other readers who benefit
    Possibly. The number of people asking about memory errors when publishing websites has dramatically fallen since so many threads discussed it already.. ;-)

It has always been my experience to manually place crop marks on any work that I do. The reasons are fairly obvious as print shops and printer drivers work on varying accuracy it always best either to ask or arrange your work to get the best number from the printed page
    Design is thinking made visual.