Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi fellows!

nice sites I have seen all around. let me introduce myself. I am doing web designing since last couple of years, made over 200 websites and templates. I would love to hear about my work from other professionals.

1st site i made recently.. i called Woodwork site

WoodWork Website Layout

your critics are welcome
    IP

Hi fellows!

nice sites I have seen all around. let me introduce myself. I am doing web designing since last couple of years, made over 200 websites and templates. I would love to hear about my work from other professionals.

1st site i made recently.. i called Woodwork site

WoodWork Website Layout

your critics are welcome
    IP

Hello Dr. Moobi,

very nice site, beautiful artwork. Why do you have the page so wide? Your page is at least 1027 wide. The majority of people do not run their monitors that wide so you are making em scroll side to side... hurts your client. Make it 1000 wide max. 880 would be a better size.
    IP

umm rite..

i missed that part...

thx for a quick tip John.

any artistic change ?
    IP

if you could make it so it show up full page and no scrolling that would be cool. I would feather the edges on the chair in the lower right. Maybe bring a little more green in. It looks pretty somber now with 90% brown.

Who is your target buyers? Male - dark, female - Pastels. In this neck o the woods, ladies buy more than men... If you appeal to the ladies you have a market.

do not get me wrong it looks really nice, but see how some ladies feel about the site before you launch or build it if possible.
    IP

Assalamu alaikum (peace be on you) Dr. Moobi, I've been to Lahore, although only for one enjoyable hour. Anyway you have spelt 'Dining' wrong twice I think, as well as 'begins'. Should be 'in a most civilized way' and 'is in our roots' the rest of the sentence doesn't make sense. 'Showroom' is one word. Should be 'comprising of' or something better and you have missed a space after quality. Unlike you I only speak one language so I have no excuse. Personally I think that the main sign board is a little on the large size. Overall it's beautiful.
    True love is the ultimate truth
    IP

John,

target buyers are Male.. and B2B mostly..
    but your are right about ladies choice ... will show u another work soon just for ladies buyers

Anas,
    kesay ho bhai ....
    nice to hear from a desi on board.. spellings (huh) some how i missed those to catch the deadline.. but thx anywayz.. i will correct these ... Client already approved so I will make sure these mistakes should not be with it while its onAir after slicing..

I would love to see more woodwork sites if any one else have done some thing on it yet... just to see how others think about it.

Thx for ur comments
    IP