Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default PlaceHolder Question

Hello, I put a little piece of Javascript on a PlaceHolder. Site is working fine, but i have to chance the code and did not find the piece of code anymore. I search on all place olders. Nothing. I can change the code on the html generated, but is not practical change it manually on every exportt. How can i find this piece of code? Thank you in advance

Default Re: PlaceHolder Question

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Switch to Outlines view (Window > Quality > Outlines). Now see if there are any rectangles that you might have see the outline and fill to none but that have your placeholder code.

If you cannot find any, then look in the Website Properties > Website and Page sections and check the HTML Code (Head) and (Body) sections.

Thank you, the tip "Window > Quality > Outlines", works. My suggestion is to have a CODE VIEWER (like a Tree View), to let us view placeholders easily. I have lots of code

You have Designer 7 Pro I see, so if you give your placeholder a unique name, you can find t easily later from the Name Gallery (Shift+Ctrl+F9)