Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Click to expand text?

Hey guys new to the forum and Xara. But I'm trying to create click to expand text for a FAQ's page and cant seem to find the way. I want it to look like this http://aptow.com/faq any help is appreciated.

Default Re: Click to expand text?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

You can create something similar. Create a new Layer (in the Page and Layer Gallery) for each answer.

Link each question to the corresponding layer and apply a "Transition Effect" in the Link menu. See attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks alot man, i knew it was simple fix but i didnt want to waste time screwing around with it while i got other stuff to do on the site right now. You saved me some time.

That's my job, man.

Okay maybe i didnt grasp this concept as well as i thought i did. The whole layering thing is still throwing me off even with your example. Any chance u could break it down into a more step by step solution? Thanks.

You cannot expand text as shown in your example URL in post#1 using Xara Web Designer. XWD is a fixed position WYSYWYG Web Designer which as no expanding dynamic features like the one shown.
    You can 'fake it' though.
    As you only have Web Designer 7, you don't have any 'transitions' to play with, so Gary's file will not make a lot of sense in this case.

Attached is another suggestion which doesn't need Designer Pro7 or Web Designer 7 Premium's transition effects.
    Open the file in your WD7 and then preview (F12).
    Attached Files Attached Files