Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 3 Questions- Search Function - FTP login - Google Analytics

Hello out there...

I have 3 Questions, maybe someone could help me out with it.

1: I want to integrate a search function into my website. Not a normal Google-search - a search that only searches my website (All sites listed in the sitemap).

How can I do this ?

2. I need a FTP login on my website, where users can log on to the Server via FTP Connection an exchange Data, Images etc. (The user needs to have the FTP password)

Possible ?

3.I want my Site to be reviewable via Google Analytics- How do i integrate the Google Analytics Script (Java-Script) into my sites the best way ?

Would be great if someone could help me out with this.

Thx and regards

Default Re: 3 Questions- Search Function - FTP login - Google Analytics

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I will answer question 3 and hope some other members can answer 1 and 2

Google Analytics provides a script which needs to be incorporated into the HEAD portion of the HTML document.

Copy the script, open Website Properties > Website, and click the button HTML Code (head) and paste the script into this area. Be sure to press Apply before you exit.

Also, in the Publish tabbed section enter the URL for your website so that Web Designer creates a Site Map for your site.

Default Re: 3 Questions- Search Function - FTP login - Google Analytics

*1* Well, there has to be indexing of some sort for the site search to work with, someone has to crawl your pages so who better than the SE's who have (or will) crawled your site anyway.
    You can get Google or other 'search boxes' and set them to only search your domain and return results for your domain. This is the best solution.
    If you want a completely in-house search function, then you probably need to hire a programmer.
    See here for some suggestions

*2* You can setup user FTP logins via your hosting service. If you have a cpanel account, you can do this from there.