Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default v7 upgrade issues!

Hi all - I've upgraded from v6 to v7 (designer pro) and opened up my website (made in v6) in v7 to update. Exported it and uploaded and all hell has broken loose. Text formatting is wrong, the tabbed buttons on the top (from the designs gallery) have gone fuzzy (were pin sharp before). I've sort of got around the text formatting by changing the font from Lucida Sans to Arial (not ideal - both are supposed to be web safe)
    Any suggestions?? I can't believe something like this could happen and at the moment wish I hadn't bothered upgrading as it's caused no end of hassle. It all looks fine on the preview etc etc. Any help much appreciated

Default Re: v7 upgrade issues!

What I would do is clear the browser cache. If that doesn't work I'd delete everything that has been uploaded then upload anew
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

thanks Neodeist - tried that am afraid on numerous occasions! I've got around the text issues now but the buttons being fuzzy is really annoying. On the preview it looks fine but when exported the buttons/tabs are really fuzzy/low res. I'm assuimg Xara isn't exporting something properly? I've even tried bringing in a new stretchy button from the designs gallery but that exports fuzzy/at low res too!

You'd probably get lots more relevant answers if you'd posted in the Xara web design chat forum rather than the graphics chat Pete?