Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default key strokes or other tips to swivel and orbit 3D objects in Xara Pro?

I don't use the 3D tool that much. I realized that I think I need a way to perfectly orbit the objects so I can really control their angle. I've not been able to do that with the mouse. In fact, I'm not sure I have ever felt I could pivot objects to my liking.

Does anyone have any tips. ARe there keyboard shortcuts I don't know about? If I"m stacking multiple objects together, I need to be able to get them all at the same angle.

Default Re: key strokes or other tips to swivel and orbit 3D objects in Xara Pro?

Use the Angle 1, Angle 2, and Angle 3 properties on the Extrude Tool Infobar. See attached image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Extrude_Angles.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	82785  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: key strokes or other tips to swivel and orbit 3D objects in Xara Pro?

You can also past attributes to have similar 3D objects align at the same angles as the first.

Thanks for that tip, Shapeshifter. It's not always clear to me which attributes are copied with "paste attributes", but these work just fine.