Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: The Guardians

Default The Guardians

Just finished redoing a drawing I had from about 34 years ago. Thought I would do it in Xara 7. Some areas are not quite the way they should be, but I wanted it to kind of look like the original. Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guardians 2.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	83379  

Merv

Default Re: The Guardians

Good one Ontos. it was a little confusing right at first though. Not sure why, but it took me a moment to understand what I was seeing. Now that I have seen it, it makes perfect sense.
    34 years ago huh, well I guess that explanes why you are the master and I'm not. I don't think I even have any of my work from 34 years ago. OK I take that back, I guess I do. Although some of the things I wish I had I don't even know what happened to. I remember going outside while still a youngster in grade school and doing a painting of an iris. At the time I thought it was real good, I wish I could see that now and what I would thinik of it.
    Last edited by wizard509; 05 August 2011 at 04:02 AM.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Nice one Ontos, it looks like an opening shot for a new TV series "The Gaurdians"
    I'm already working on the script

Stygg

Thanks Larry and Stygg for your kind comments. Larry, I use to draw allot when I was younger, then went into the service and lost my desire for awhile. My dad got me interested again and we would sit and draw different cartoons at his house, I miss the old days. I have very few left of what I did. I remember when I was in grade school, not saying when, I drew a picture of , well like a hooker standing under a street light on a corner for our art studies. The teacher took one look at it and sent me to the principal office, and they sent me home . My mother looked at the drawing and said, "Whats the problem, its a good drawing".

Stygg, can't wait to see the new script

Merv

Very nice work, I really like the effects that you came up with in this illustration. Very well put together.

Paul