Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there a way to repeat objects on only some pages of a website, but not all?

My site has 22 pages, but only 11 of them are product pages which are set-up the same way. I want to make the same change to all 11 product pages. Is there a way to do that without having to repeat the change on all 22 pages? Thanks.

Default Re: Is there a way to repeat objects on only some pages of a website, but not all?

I would use live copies instead.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Default Re: Is there a way to repeat objects on only some pages of a website, but not all?

Yes, Either:

1. Make your object repeat on all pages, Delete them from the pages where you don't want them. When prompted answer to delete the selected copy only. (Shortcut: Use Ctrl+Delete to delete the selected copies without the prompt.)

or

2. Make your object repeat on all pages, Copy the first repeating object to the clipboard. Then Delete it and when prompted answer to delete all copies. Then go to the pages where you want the repeating objects and Paste them in from the clipboard.

Which method you use is up to you. Method 2 is better for sparse repeating in a large website.

Phil

Thanks for the responses.