Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am trying to produce a monarch size envelope with FIM and barcode on it. I have read help but nowhere can I find how to access the 'barcode wizard'. Any suggestions please? I hate to create the barcode and FIM by hand from a scan but if I have to I will to provide my customer with a legal self addressed monarch return ep.

Thanks so much
    Marie

I am trying to produce a monarch size envelope with FIM and barcode on it. I have read help but nowhere can I find how to access the 'barcode wizard'. Any suggestions please? I hate to create the barcode and FIM by hand from a scan but if I have to I will to provide my customer with a legal self addressed monarch return ep.

Thanks so much
    Marie

On one of the lines in the upper part of you screen you will see a RED C (for Corel). Click on the arrow and it show you the wizards. Click on the bar code and you'll be ready to go.

John

Dear John,
    No, this is not a letter.... LOL
    I think I took that Red C out of my tool bar(s). I've checked out the different settings in the 'customize' drop down and cannot find it. Can you remember what/how to get it back without having to re-install Corel. I may have failed to mention this is for ver 9 and ver 11
    Thanks so much

You're right it's not a letter it's an icon.

Try this from Start
    programs
    then click on CorelDraw. On my machine there is an arrow next to Draw, if you click on the arrow you should see a list of Draw options. One of these may be BarCode. If not look for Productivity Tools. Dropdown menu should appear and BarCode should be one of them.

If you did a Custom installation when you initially installed Draw you may have not included BarCode. Normal installtion will.

I'm not sure but I think you can try install again and select custom and select Barcode and it will install it without disturbing what you already have.

At worst you may have to just reinstall Draw.

Another thought. Do a Search for Barcode.exe.

On my machine it is in C:\Program Files\Corel\Graphics 10\Programs since I am using CorelDraw 10

In your case make it will be in Graphics 9 or Graphics 11.

If the program is there you can execute by double clicking on the file.

John

You're pretty darn GREAT!!! I found it via explorer and put a shortcut on my desktop. Trying to figure out how to incorporate into my Corel menu/properties bars.

(I was kidding about "this is not a letter" that was a joke in reference to a "Dear John letter" Sorry I confused you. Did you ever hear of a 'Dear John Letter'? Maybe I'm just to old!!! Ha ha ha)

I tested it using the postnet and fim (a) options. The FIM (a) worked perfectly. The Postnet is about 14 characters short of the original supplied return address envelope though. Don't know what's wrong. I guess I'll need to contact the postoffice.

Thank you so much John. Could not have done this without you. I would never have thought to looke for the exe file.