Here are just a few photos I've taken over the past 5 to 6 months that I particularly like. I literally have thousands and thousands of photos on my hard drive I haven't even had the time to sort through much less, format (the cream of the crop of course)

This male hummingbird represents hours and hours of patience and thousands of photos. I did capture a number of other exquisite shots as well but have not yet formatted them. Taken sometime last week when I was house sitting in Mississippi.

This dragon fly was also taken while house sitting last week. I have sooo many photos of dragon flies, beautiful lizards, etc. to format yet from my 10 day stay. Their property is located in a national park next to a lake.

I was also taking care of their pets. 8 dogs and 2 cats. LOL Here is 2 shots of their foundation male "V-1 Kreislauf Zidane, SG, SCHH I Kkl1a" HD - a fast normal (a) ED - Normal

This photo below was taken on March 17, 2011 of my German Shepherd puppy "Emma" (Blue Sapphire's Southern Belle) The pick of our 2010 Christmas Eve litter which we held back for our lines. She was 12 weeks in this photo.

The next set of photos were taken at or around scenic areas of Lake Guntersville Park in North Alabama, including the shot of the moon which was taken on March 19, 2011 when it was the brightest it had been in many years. The old house was an abandoned structure we encountered on the drive home. I made my fiancee make an illegal U turn on the rural highway as it literally called to me. I furiously snapped photos of it from all angles as the moment I saw it I could envision it with a "Time Machine" filter applied to it. I used 2 different time machine filters on two different shots of it taken from completely different angles.

The shots of lights reflecting across the body of water was me having fun with the "no flash" setting which created a really cool effect when we left the lodge to go eat dinner and walked down to the nearby boat docks in town at night. It created a very cool effect.

Hope I didn't overload this page!!! Love photography and finally got a DSLR camera last November ( Canon Rebel T21 - 550D ) and while I am still working with the starter lens kit I hope to afford a nicer lens soon.

~Darlene~