Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Gallery cloud zoom

Seem to be having a problem accessing the the cloud zoom features in the eyecatcher section. When I attempt to drag and drop the feature onto my web page the contacting host resources with the download feature appears which endlessly shows downloading but doesn't.(even connected to the internet before checking doesn't help).

I can understand that some of the features may have failed to download when I installed the gallery but the cloud standard works without problem just the others don't.I checked them all out after installing the gallery to see what they did but now they appear to now not work. Unfortunately the standard has a portrait orientation and I need a landscaped one and as the widget isn't changeable I am a bit stuck

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong or what may have gone wrong.?

Cheers

Default Re: Gallery cloud zoom

I'm not sure what kind of connection you have or how much disc space you have, but you might just download all the templates. It is a large file as I remember but I have a high speed cable connection and it did not take more than about five minutes. Then all the contents of the Designs gallery should be available.