Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Error Message Internal program error 142.k.No.ar Please help.

Could someone please help me, I just purchased the web designer premium 7 last night and -- Everytime I try to delete a page out of the page gallery I get this error, " Internal Program error 142.k.No.ar

I am frantic, I just purchased this software and was almost done with my site, and now I'm getting this error and I can't finish until i get this resolved.

I have a windows 7 operating system and 4 gig of ram.

thanks in advance.

Default Re: Error Message Internal program error 142.k.No.ar Please help.

The error code indicates that there is a problem with a NavBar but the number at the start of the code (142) doesn't make sense. Are you sure it is the correct number?

Could you also give us the full version number of WDP7 from the Help/About dialog?

Thanks,
    Gerry

hello and thank you for your response. I have version 7.04.16614 DL April 19 2011

and I did make a mistake on the error code, geez, sorry. there is a "0" after the 2

Internal program error 1420.k.No.ar
    thank you.

Hello,

That makes more sense though it does imply that something fairly serious has gone wrong with a NavBar. Have you done anything odd to a NavBar in your site? Is the NavBar on the normal MouseOff and MouseOver layers or have you accidentally put it on a different layer?

Your best course of action is probably to open a support ticket at support.xara.com where you can upload your .web file for us to have a look at...

Gerry