Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro 7 and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 are now available.

Cheers Steve, that was it.

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro 7 and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 are now available.

Just logged in to lol!

LOL

Thanks Bhavesh and Gerry.
    I can't seem to find this key on my computer, I will use V6 for this purpose meanwhile.

Marc

Interesting new features/tools. Will take time to get used to them. Live clones and the page/layer gallery with images and flyouts and individual pinning are great features, thank you.

Sorry to see my wish for a basic table generator was not included in PRO version for web designing.
    Still have to use a different program to make them and use HTML placeholder to insert.
    Sometimes drawing vector boxes and lining them up is just not practical for editing text charts...
    Last edited by samrc; 28 May 2011 at 04:22 PM.
    -Samantha
    "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip." Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Could somebody kindly remind me how to get rid of the grey interface again please?

sure:

alt+ctrl+shift+s - it will also reset your toolbars
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks Steve.

always happy to help someone remove the magix-style UI
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Just a heads up. Most of the old PS plugins are gone (including the Chrome Effect which I use ALL the time). If you click on Effects and Plugin set up and tell it to go look in the XDP6 PS Plugins folder they'll all magically reappear.

Must remember to copy that folder onto any new PC I get in the future.

Hi, a small detail: the "page and layer gallery" always start collapsed when opening a document.

Maybe It would be nice if it's state were remembered from last session.
    In a situation where pages are rarely used it would be handy.

Also a shortcut for new layer would be interesting

Marc