Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro 7 and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 are now available.

Marc, I agree with you on both points. You might want to write up your suggestions in the Dear Xara forum.

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro 7 and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 are now available.

Please add my vote; do add this (open layers) to Dear Xara
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

Done!

Marc

Yay! Cheers for XDP7! Does Xara offer additional discounts for those that have BOTH Designer Pro 6 AND Web Designer 7 Premium?

I'm hoping the discount is significant, since I'll no longer need my Web Designer 7 Premium, as DP7 encompasses all of WD7 Premium features.
    Last edited by zeedale; 01 June 2011 at 08:41 PM.
    "Leave it a lil better than b4."

Dang, I just updated to 6 two weeks ago. Had I held out could have jumped right over 6 and saved about $60. Such is life....now where did it put that credit card.

Oops, just saw on the order page a link to contact Sales if you bought after the 18th of April.....

Mark Hanson
    Last edited by Delizar; 01 June 2011 at 10:24 PM.

On the german xara-site there is only Designer pro 6. Will there also be a german Designer 7 version?

you would have to ask Magix that I think
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Can anybody tell me what if anything would be the motivating factor for me to go ahead and order DP7? Taking into consideration that I own Photo and Graphics Designer 6 and Web Designer Premium 7 as well as 3D Maker 7 ( not to mention various previous versions and other graphics software from Corel, etc.) I am honestly asking before I spend the $129 to upgrade I don't want to miss out on a great discount but at the same time don't want to spend money I don't need to ( read: really can't afford to) since my car is in the shop with major repairs right now. Thanks in advance for any help!

~Darlene~

Darlene why not download the trial version and determine for yourself if there are features you need or want to use in the new version?

It does not install over any other version and can be uninstalled without causing problems with other versions.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by GerryI View Post
    If you desperately need the SVG export and are comfortable with editing the registry then run regedit and go to:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{62C94001-9701-4e97-9780-81A587CBE7EF}\Implemented Categories

This contains one subkey of {42F818E1-9EF6-4241-909B-91E783B9B98}

Right click on this subkey and select Rename and then insert another 9 near the end of the name so it reads "...B9B998}".

This should reenable the SVG filter the next time you run.

Gerry

thanks for the wonderful tip.
    its working fine in Designer 7
    getting it correct when i tried using the "clip path adobe" in bitmap fills the image opened correctly in inkscape
    is there a forum dedicated to tips on exporting to svg?
    thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	svg export.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	82259