Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Right side margin cutting off?

I"m using Xara Web Designer MX Premium 8

When I place text or an image on the right side of my page then go into the preview to look at it, the right side is always cut off. I have to keep moving the text box or image over over over til it's darn near in the middle of the page, for it to show up not cut off in the preview. To me, this looks horrible and it is extremely annoying. Can someone explain to me the reason for this, or what I"m doing wrong, how to fix it, ect. please. Thank you.

Default Re: Right side margin cutting off?

hi post your .web file here then one of the more experienced users can see what is happening !!

Cheerz

I have absolutely no idea what your asking me to do. If you can give me step by step instructions like your talking to a 5 year old then I might be able to help. I did find a way to stretch the page so that it helped a bit but don't know if that's the best solution.
    (I apologize, I am not a computer language/computer educated person. just someone with a bit of experience trying to make a website. My weakness is when I try to publish or something and have to deal with all the "computer language" if that makes sense.)

The right side of your page is extending over the edge of the actual page and so the content is being cut off at the edge of the page. You can extend the page by dragging the right side or bottom side with the cursor. When the cursor is over the right or bottom edge it will change to something like this < -- > which indicates you can extend the page.

You say you extended the page. Did you extend the page or a physical rectangle the same size as the page?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drag edge.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	93306  
    Last edited by gwpriester; 29 November 2012 at 11:07 PM.

I think I extended the page. Thanks!