Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default FIX THE NAV BARS!!!!!!

I just paid 100.00 for this Xara web 7 program a few weeks ago and i loved it until today and now when I use vertical nav bars and try to center the text, the mouse over layer gets screwed up. I also have had other issues with buttons.

for now, its the Infrastructure Verticle nav bar that does it. The text isnt centered by default. but other nav bars seem to work when u change justification. but they ALL should work...

I want a fix and NOT a tweak! sheesh, if it isnt 1 thing with this program its another. And why did you only add like 3 or 4 new templates? i mean, this is a whole new program, why not give us 15-20 fresh and new layouts? the new ones look just as plain as the other ones from Xara 6 with some color and picture changes...
    Last edited by michellelinzi; 20 May 2011 at 10:07 PM.

Default Re: FIX THE NAV BARS!!!!!!

The real beauty of Web Designer is you can create your own layout very easily. The program is actually a vector graphics application that has the ability to export a web site.

Take some time to learn the tools of the application and how things work together. You can create your own custom navbars and page layouts.

From the nature of your post I'm sure you probably will not like my replay but to get the best results from the software you really should learn it as thoroughly as possible.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Oh, I dont mind it at all! I was just venting...yes, I know about the self made buttons, but I like some of the ones I paid for and was hoping they would work for the price I paid. And the lack of new templates was a bit dissappointing as well. But thanks for the reply

If you want to feel better, price out Dreamweaver CS5.5.

Can you explain the method you were using to change the nav bar?

i love the way xwd let me create in a easily way a full very customized version of all i imagine...and the price is very cheap...as Gary wrote: price oute Dreamweaver cs5 and try to learn it in the easy way as you learn xwd....bye