Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: .web files

Default .web files

Don't know if this is the right place but as it applies to WD7 prem here goes. It maybe that I am missing something simple. Whenever my WD7 loads I get the "this prog is not registered for web files would you like to?" I click yes and nothing happens it continues repeating whenever I open up. Now I have bought and registered the WD7 so what have I missed? I know I can tick the don't show this again box but I need to know if I have missed doing something?
    Cheers.

Default Re: .web files

This pertains to registering the file type (in the registry) for Windows to associate it with the program which opens it, in your case you are being asked if you want WD7 to always open the file type .web

Aside from answering 'yes', remove the tick in the check box about always checking.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: .web files

Thanks neodeist, as usual a fast answer to a problem by a novice. I noticed also that when checking with explorer that the saved site file is not shown as a .web file but as a windows data file is that normal?