Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Default Re: [tweaks] The tweakset for Web Designer 7 Premium and Designer Pro 7

That's great, hadn't found that out yet, thanks Sledger!

I'm wondering if the tweakset should be installed and what, if anything, would be relevant for WD 10 Premium?
    Thanks
    Yaffa

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Covoxer would be the one to answer this for sure but it's possible that the tweak set may need some "tweaking" for use with WD10 I've had problems with the dynamic page tweak and WD10's responsive web design features.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Hi frances,
    There has been an alternative to Covoxer's dynamic page tweak developed by users of Xara namely Sckan and Xtom http://board.xara-users.info/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5594
    Xtom has updated it to work with Web Designer 10 http://board.xara-users.info/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6414

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Thanks for this information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Thanks this works well - Grateful if anyone knows which of the other tweaks in the tweakset are compatible with WD 10.

Yaffa

I just tried the Left Aligned Page tweak, but it's not working for me. It will left-align in Preview, but on the actual uploaded site the page is centered. Anyone have a suggestion how to fix it?

Jim
    Last edited by jimhanus; 17 April 2015 at 02:12 AM.

No longer compatible, Jim. Maybe Covoxer will create a new version maybe he won't..
    Work around is to set as Supersite. But you might not want a Supersite I agree.

Thanks Steve. I really trying to like DP10, but I'm finding almost as much that I don't like, as I like.

Jim

Oh don't blame v10 for tweaks incompatibility, Jim.. Tweaks are not official Xara developments as you know, so the programmers aren't going to spend time worrying about compatibility for them. Things move ahead, the most recent tweakset was created for version 7. While some are still usable, a lot of the original tweak functions as now redundant as you can create those effects or functions within the application now.