Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Floating div has blue box round it... Can it be removed with the link intact?

Hi all,

I have been referencing this topic http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...h-floating-div and have got it to work well, however, because the floating div is a link there is a blue box around it, no matter what I do I cant get rid of it, can anyone help....

Thanks

JLT

Default Re: Floating div has blue box round it... Can it be removed with the link intact?

On Website tab of Website Properties, is Underline Text Links checked?

A simple method is to add TOP OF PAGE after each section and link it to #.

Default Re: Floating div has blue box round it... Can it be removed with the link intact?

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

hi managed to sort the floating box and I was just wondering if you can have individual links in the pic or do I have to do seperate floatind div

http://www.south-pier.co.uk

Cheerz

Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

hi can you tell me where to enter the tracking code - i thought it was on the page properties tab but it seems to have dissapeared

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	placeholder.png 
Views:	143 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	81631

Cheerz

I think you now put it in HTML code (body)
    Last edited by zaphodeist; 13 May 2011 at 08:46 AM. Reason: changed head to body - sorry :-)

ahhh ok will try that thanks :-)

hi Neodeist i am finding your instructions a bit difficult to follow can you post your .web file then I could see what code goes where - cheerzz

Hi ... it's all there ... so the file would be just as easy/confusing I'm afraid