Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Live chat support for a website?

Hey guys, I need badly to integrate live chat support for my site. I browsed many options and found Zopim. Liked it couse it's free and very interactive. But was pretty confused when it comes to adding the code for that chat in my site, which is made with xara 6 version. I used various codes so far for different widgets or codes etc. When I tried to just place the provided code it appears as one big black window infront, covering the whole page. When I used the rectangle tool, and placed the code in the placeholder section it disappeas and I can't see it in preview mode, I doubt it will be visible after exporting and uploading the changed file. In the provided code there are no pointed sizes which I can change to match the size of the created rectangle. I think I'm doin something wrong.
    Anyone of you used Zopim for his site? How you done the integration to your site? You can recommend me similar also. As you know live chat support helps alot when it comes to conversion in ecommerce sites.

Default Re: Live chat support for a website?

i used livezilla and it works great and it was easy to handle.
    i have no experience with zopim.

franz