Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Anybody knows where to download a good CMYK colour chart in Xara or Illustrator format ??
    Thanks,
    Rico..

Anybody knows where to download a good CMYK colour chart in Xara or Illustrator format ??
    Thanks,
    Rico..

Welcome to the forum. There has been a couple of threads regarding colour wheels. The best way to view these is to select "search" from the top left of the forum page menu then enter "color wheel" in the search field (remeber to use the American spelling).
    I hope this helps. If it doesn't then ask again and I'm sure someone will be able to assist.
    Regards
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hello Rico,

Check out the links at colormatters.com...

http://www.colormatters.com/link.html.

There is also a pretty nifty color wheel created by Jens G. R. Benthien at http://www.xaraxone.com (in the shareware section).

Also, if you do a search on color wheel cmyk, you will get plenty of hits. You might have a problem getting it in the formats that you are looking for, though.

Good Luck!

Risto

diri@videotron.ca

Hi Rico,
    If you intend to PRINT anything, which is always in CMYK, I suggest you get a sample of a few hundred colors (with numbers) from your PRINTER.

All else is illusion.

Rgds,,,,Tad... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I know this isn't what you were looking for, but I found this a while back and found it to be a valuable resource.
    *Diezel*
    click here