Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Online Store... how to?

Hi there - this looks really interesting - does anyone have more examples of ecwid on their site? Thanks!
    Sandy

trukkerz,

Thanks for the link, I've had a good read of about the widget etc... I can use that method quite easy. Where my concerns lie is customers duplicating the articles I sell and claim as their own.

Is there anyway to incorp a membership into my site and then restrict articles to the members upon payment. So once they've registered with a user and password, they can purchase the articles they want. Then upon payment they are able to access that article once they've payed for it???

Been scratching my head on this issue for some time now

Quote Originally Posted by Oakes89 View Post
    Where my concerns lie is customers duplicating the articles I sell and claim as their own.
    There is no solution that can prevent that (besides litigation).

Ye, Im aware of this and have gone to an Interlectual Property advisor.. so i know the basics and the legal side, but if there was anyway of strengthening the prevention of this then ill do it.

Like I've been thinking about using Google Analytics, as it has a tracking cookie on it and I can acquire customers IP addresses etc...

I dont know. Does anybody have any suggestions? Like I can just sell the PDF's individually online, but I'd much rather obtain the users email address & selected details, just so then if this does happen I can do something about it.

Once again does anybody know of how to do my original question..??

Thanks Guys