Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default image gone fuzzy + font and nav bar won't change colour

Hi everyone,
    This is the first time I've typed this email as everyone keeps crashing... so it's not going to be a look one now... right thank you everyone for help, I had first page looking really good and then suddenly i was grabbing a colour with a pipette then it crashed and just beeped if I clicked anything and then when I turned it back on it was all fuzzy, the pics are fuzzy and the text... is it a bug, or have I pushed something likt a new style button.

Also the navigation button won't change font, even though I've gone to edit navigation bar, and then the style button and changed it to the purple colour yet its still staying blue.

Please help and the scroll on zara has also dissapeared.

Sorry, I'm just a bit warn down now I've tried to email this 3 times and it keeps crashing or going wrong.

I posted a moment ago but I've done a print screen to show you whats happened if anyone is able to help.

Thank you
    Hannah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	talk g bareft champs.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	81378  
    Last edited by covoxer; 29 April 2011 at 01:22 PM.

Default Re: attached of fuzzy website

You have reduced your view quality setting. Set it back in the main menu / Window / Quality / Very high quality.
    You can also enable scrollbars in the Window menu.
    John.

Default Re: attached of fuzzy website

Thank you, I now have a scrol bar and it's no longer fuzzy, what a relief after I thought I'd got a bug and would have to start again!
    Thank you
    Hannah