Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: A menu question

Default A menu question

Hello

I have a horizontal mainmenu with 6 items and no submenu. One of these items (called "clinic") in fact open a page with a vertical menu with 3 items. I can choose each of those 3 items ("How to use us" , "How to find us" and "Holidays"). These 3 pages is about the "Clinic".

My question is this: Is it possible to highlight "Clinic" in the horisontal mainmenu when I choose on of the 3 items in the vertical menu (remembering that the vertical menu is not a submenu to thje horizontal menu)??

Default Re: A menu question

You can create a highlighted design of your "Clinic" button and place it on the pop-up layer. Then for every button on your left, set this pop-up layer in the Mouseover tab of the web properties dialog.
    John.

I want the "Clinic" tab-button to be highlighted all the time and not only when I hover over the 3 vertical buttons. That is because I want to show the user that he is in the "Clinic" part of the website.

Ok. Then place the highlighted state of the "Clinic" button on top of it on the static layer (mouseoff ususally - the one your button is placed on).
    John.

Thanks a lot! The problem is fixed now. I used a demo version of Xara photo and graphic Designer 6 to "cut" the "Clinic" tab and saved is as a jpg file. Wonder if the program is worth the investment......