Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default help access violation

Since loading dp7 cant boot up any file in dp7 or in dp6 now crashes and comes up with

access violation exception 0x00220072

the only thing i have done is copied a template form 6 to 7 in the template registry

Tried running as administrator and no good either. i need to get this sorted for a client asap!!!!!

Scruffy

Default Re: help access violation

Sorry can't offer any help to you as such - Im struggling with the same error messages every time I import forms (another thread). Along with low memory and out of memory messages which go along with the "Access Violation Exception" then it sends and error report and closes down.

I've uninstalled WD6, taken a load of stuff off the hard drive, currently defragmenting the hard drive and then I'll reinstall WD6. Not an ideal solution; but I'll post if it works or not!
    The error messages had become so frequent I couldnt actually do anything, yet there's loads of RAM and loads of disc space... surely has to be a problem with the programme?

Default Re: help access violation

fixed my isssue try this

1 removed both the dp6 and dp7 icons from the desk top
    2 dragged new ones from the start menu not sure if this was the fix or this
    3 renamed the last files i had opened that would boot up automatically as it opened in case for some reason it had become currupted..then opened in dp7 and no problem no vilolation message and ftp a 2 page test site with corrections and no problem
    4 from xara support also suggested remove any back ups

hope this helps