Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up Re: Error messages caused by jotform widgets

Just in case you're not doing this: Draw a square (placeholder) place this square where you want your form to be. Right click the square > web properties> placeholder> HTML code (body)> and paste the code from jotform (Iframe) into this box and click apply. Now your form is embedded into this box (placeholder) and you should be able to move it anywhere you want. Click "export and preview page" to see the form on the page.
    It worked!! and without a single error message Thanks Camelot.

Resizing the placeholder did influence the size of the form though, not in length but in width. The form appears in preview the same width as my placeholder (a black rectangle) but the length shows the entire form (though my placeholder is only say 30 px high). If I make my placeholder narrower then half the width of the form is missing but it's still on there in length. Strange!

Thanks so much for your advice always pays to ask!!

Default Re: Error messages caused by jotform widgets

Glad it worked. I do it this way and I have many forms on different websites and they all work fine. Yes, the width of the form is affected by the size of the place holder, you're correct.

Tom

hey there, i have just installed Jotform free version to our websiye last night. Was an easy process! My question is i beleive there is a problem with the Jotform website as i cant load it all day. This in turn will cause problems with the contact form on our site. Can anyone advice if the site and servers are down for Jotform thanks

i've just logged into my account on Jotform, working fine for me and the forms working too. Maybe try again a little later.