Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Designer 7 Premium

Are there any users in USA familiar with this software. Just purchased and starting to learn from scratch.

Default Re: Web Designer 7 Premium

J, many of the people on this forum use the new WD 7 - pro. Some still use WD-6 and, to really complicate things, some are using Designer 6. I made that mistake - have been using D-6 Pro which has all the graphics and most of the web "goodies" in it and upgraded to WD-7 thinking it was an upgrade to my D-6 - it is not. Cost me $99.00 bucks for a program that, so far, I see almost no difference in my D-6 except it does not have all the graphics tools as D-6.

People here are from all over - many in UK countries as will as the US. They are a very helpful group with some amazing ways of doing things with Xara programs. And also some amazing tutorials they have made over the years. Take a look at http://www.xaraxone.com/ - there is a ton of info there.

So spent some time on the forum, do a search for whatever subject you need help with at the present and then ask away - someone will always answer shortly. - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Welcome to Talk Graphics jcaldera

We will do our best to ensure your questions are only answered by people in the USA. Most of the time this should be possible though we can't promise - a response might be necessary from an outpost of civilisation
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Trying to find if this WebDesigner7 has the capability to make photogalleries....don't see this component featured. Does it have one? Is there a link to go to? I am in usa

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Hi Dan,

I think the trial version only has the Example templates but there is a photo gallery within them. See attached images.

In the purchased version you can download additional templates. See last attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	examples-1.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	81381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	examples.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	81382  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-galleries.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	81383  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update