Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Proof????

Default Re: Proof????

You have an agenda don't you.

Regardless of what you think, you have not proved anything except you are confused by what you found within a file and want to believe there is some consiracy involved.

Please continue your life with peace. I will not participate any further in this conversation.

The only commodity anyone truely possesses is the time between their birth and their death. There are many that want to steal that commodity and once they think they have stolen some from you they continue by saying, just one more this or one more that; hoping to get more of your time.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

not really, i don't have an agenda,

however i was one of the first person to download the pdf that the world is hearing about now, and with my basic knowledge of Xara designer pro i quickly saw what surely looks questionable.

it's sad to see that you misunderstood me, all i want is to be 100% sure that what was posted on the official wh website was not like the Dan Rather false document over Bush, and i didn't want to rely on any blogger or other software user to conclude anything that couldn't be concluded in XDP6 which is a rocking software.

please if you didn't start with the whole politics thing perhaps you would be like me and still want to be 100% right on an issue that took Donald to make a bigger impact on a president's political fate and perhaps ending some questions for some.

don't end here Bill i respect you, just step back like i'm doing and see what can be uncovered or finalize here without looking at the internet for answers.

take care
    i'll go watch the playoffs now, Heat moves on, hopefully the Spurs can hang in there.

There is nothing that either of us can do to prove or disprove the authenticity of the document. Making assumptions about what an object within a pdf file can be or not be is not something we can do. To be effective we would need the original document and the devices used to create the pdf (scanner, computer, software, etc.) even then everything is subject to interpretation.

Best to either believe it is really a copy of the birth certificate or otherwise.

Perhaps you misunderstood my reference to mccarthyism which is basically accusations without any proof. Trump has no proof that Obama was not born in the US but continues to make accusations. Nothing political on my part about that. I believe all politicians, corporate CEOs, and lawyers are guilty until proven innocent.

EDIT: BTW when I worked in DC I was a technical advisor to several government agencies.
    Last edited by Soquili; 28 April 2011 at 03:35 AM.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Smile Re: Proof????

Trump was taken out of context, blamed for being asked a question that was originally questioned by a Democrat in Philly,

then after he looked into it found out the Pres was hiding documents of his past and even spent millions to block any effort many are trying to make when it comes to his eligibility, to the point now that anyone that has any questions are labeled dumb or racist,

then lied about 2 weeks ago saying the top news was his b. c., which in fact it was was really about Ryan's Plan,

releases these pdfs today because it's silly to continue this.

Why release a pdf along with a second pdf from the same hospital and one turns out to be totally image and the other a flimsy work that if it were a scanned image of text, like the communications is the result would be a JPEG only right? unless the artist didn't use Xara Designer Pro 6 to see that both were different!

give me a break here, really look through the file i sent in post #14 has the 2 pdf from the white house.

BTW i must admit i did work for Donald in New york, i was a professional carpet installer, and did donate to Bill back in the day.
    I honestly did not see your EDIT, funny how i included mine just as you did yours.

anyway the picture posted here is that of twins born on the 5th of august 2:12 and 2:17 p.m.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twin.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	81364  

Hello

Until Obama produced the Birth Certificate, the burden of proof was on him. Once he has presented it, then the burden of proof shifts. PROVE that it's not authentic.

Reading a grand conspiracy theory out of the details of the layout of some pdf file is creative. There are certainly more than 10 times as many conspiracy theories as there are conspiracies.

Since one can't PROVE that he wasn't born here by dissecting a pdf file, one will have to PROVE that he was born somewhere else. That seems like a real challenge.

Though this pdf "stuff" is INTERESTING, I wouldn't call it REVEALING.

I do find it interesting that you mentioned laying carpet for The Donald and now, witnessing you trying to pull the rug out from under the President. Seems comedic to me.

Peace

James

Bill is right

There is no way anyone can verify the authenticity of any document without actually having said document - all the rest is flak - I've done a fair bit of authenticating myself, unless there is something so clumsy it is obvious, you are boxing with shadows unless you have the original

He's also right about an agenda [sorry about the banning though - that was not in order and my error]

BTW Most US citizens, I am told, are much more concerned about the price of gasoline - even those who think they know what 'natural born citizen' actually means...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

It's kind of an ironic issue. A nation composed of people from other nations insists that presidents must be born in the country. It could be argued that by that principle the USA should have presidents from the indigenous people - North American Indians. You can also have senators from Austria and presidents that struggle even to speak (let alone think), but here we are discussing a bit of paper (err.. not even the paper - a PDF) that says where a rather eloquent president was born.

It's a strange world. I'm not sure that some "politicians" belong to it, given what they think is a good looking hairstyle.

Wow, what a thread.

Now, back to Arnie's birth certificate......

As a Canadian with no um... political agenda in the States...

I think its cool that people are willing to see if documents of all kinds are genuine and not taken at face value.
    I haven't looked at this pdf in depth, but...
    Keeping in mind that the WH has scanned and inserted a false backdrop, so it has been "altered" but still can be obviously genuine.
    I'd compare "compression" patterned between all of the "pieces" besides the backdrop one, that is if I was looking for anything that would state that the article was a collage of cut/paste. As it looks to be a low rez scan, which doesn't help, but that would be the only thing that would show any tampering.... but you never know if parts were enhanced on purpose to make faded type more vivid. So... either way it would be hard to say fake or real.

Also this is "Certificate of Live Birth"? is that the same as a "Birth Certificate"?? I'm not familiar with US Hospitals and certificates, I have my own German "Birth Certificate" so I'm only familiar with that... (Yeah I got a Canadian version of a "Green-card" as a landed-immigrant with both Canadian born parents, lol)
    Last edited by Magnatude; 02 May 2011 at 06:03 PM.
    My Humble Studio is here: SciRPG Studio

This is not spam, so much as it opens up an interesting discussion on the mysteries of PDFs, Postscript, etc. I didn't know that PDFs had layers -- I've just made them, used them ... never looked into them. Are there any Postscript experts on this forum?

Re my President -- I am convinced, and perhaps all might agree, that he came as an infant from the planet Krypton, according to an old American legend. Made the attached in Xara to show you skeptics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	birther.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	81463  
    Last edited by jon404; 04 May 2011 at 12:17 AM.