Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help need by girls football club

Guys, I help maintain the website of Glasgow Girls FC at www.glasgowgirlsfc.com you will see on the site that we have our club badge on the home page, but we are asking if any members could make it spin, I tried but failed and gave up after 5 hours..hopeless...the club would be very greatfull if someone with more knowlage than me in this field would mind doing it for us...you can then view it on our site...it would be much appreciated...thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	badge black med.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	81335  
    Last edited by jimdee2; 26 April 2011 at 11:22 PM.

Default Re: Help need by girls football club

You say in your profile you have no Xara products. What were you using to try and make it spin? It would help us to help you :-)
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: Help need by girls football club

Hi, thanks for the reply, I downloaded a free XARA programme and tried my best to animate the logo, but I think or I know it was not my expertise and gave up..We are asking if someone out their has a programe could they do it for us....if they have a company we are willing to have their company advert on our website as thank you...thanks