Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default navigation bar problems - home page button always looked clicked on?

Hi everyone,
    Wonder if anyone can help please. I put together my navigation buttons down the side of my website, but when I uploaded it the home top button was in a larger font and appeared to have grown. I tried everything to change the text and it just didn't work, so in the end I just deleted it all, hence on my current home page there is no navigation bar. Does anyone have any ideas in order to ensure it didn't happen again, and also how to build another one? I want different names to the set navigation bar, so I want to put these in and get the pages re-named so that they are consistent.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank you
    Hannah

These are the headings/pages that I want:
    - Home
    - Barefoot approach
    - About me
    - Equine Sciences Academy
    - Services
    - Links
    - Case studies

Default Re: navigation bar problems - home page button always looked clicked on?

The buttons that have links to the current page are automatically highlighted (mouseover or mousedown state is used) to indicate that you are currently on this page.
    You can disable this behavior by assigning "NoAutoHighlight" name to your button.
    John.

Default Re: navigation bar problems - home page button always looked clicked on?

Thank you, I'll give that a go, Hannah