Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    England (Amongst the green rolling hills of the East Midlands)

Question Easy Accordian Issue

Hi Guys,

Busy experimenting with WD7 (Premium) and liking many of the changes.

I am experiencing one issue with the 'Easy Accordian' object - in IE9 it displays ok and will autocycle, but it refuses to respond to mouse-clicks unless I switch to IE9's compatibility view.

The same control works fine in Chrome & FireFox - wondered if anyone else has hit the problem and whether any workarounds are known (can't imagine the average Joe site-visitor is going to think to put IE9 into compatibility view mode)?

Default Re: Easy Accordian Issue

Hi.

This was a known issue which is now resolved and an update has been made to the widget. You will need to remove the current instance of the widget from your page and then insert the widget again from the Designs Gallery

Thanks

England (Amongst the green rolling hills of the East Midlands)

Default Re: Easy Accordian Issue

Many thanks for the response.

I followed your advice - however, the problem remains. Do I need to do something to reimport a fresh instance of the Designs Gallery for this to take effect?

Also a small update: I've noticed that the individual tabs of the accordian control don't respond to mouse click events in IE9 (64 bit), however the tab's font pixels do respond to mouse clicks. In Chrome & FireFox, the entire Tab acts as a clickable bar, which is the behaviour I'd hope for from IE9 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bb2 View Post
    Hi.

This was a known issue which is now resolved and an update has been made to the widget. You will need to remove the current instance of the widget from your page and then insert the widget again from the Designs Gallery

Thanks
    Last edited by KultiVator; 14 April 2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: tweaked to better explain the issue.