Made a site of 26 pages - is this too many? What is Xara's limit please?

Navigation bar came in with all the buttons in one long line of 26 even though the index all pages in the site feature was not selected.

Tried to put pages where they belong in sub menus. Because you can't drag pages to the submenus, tried to enter first page into the correct submenu then delete the same page from the first nav level. Big crash on deleting the original page in the nav bar, the log for which was just sent to Xara.

The page recovered itself after clicking the error but now any activity either in the nav bar or on the page returns "Internal program error 2934.k.No.ar". I know - reboot after a crash, but I have been rebooting all morning....

I am using the latest version and a new laptop with Windows 7 and all its updates.

This site will have to be made in my previous web program, but please can you let me know whether there is any solution for the myriad crashes because I would prefer to use Xara, I just don't seem able to get it to do the web stuff. In its defence I did a lot of graphics work the other day, hauling around without any incident images and photos which would have choked Photoshop. However, when working in the nitty gritty of the page design itself, with nav bars particularly, I am getting repeated crashes.

A