Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I've been playing around with WS3.1 for the first time today on a Windows 2000 machine and it opened just fine. But when I go back to the main screen, some of the text is garbled. Anybody else have this problem?

This program would be so much more useful if only we could design our own templates in XaraX and import them into WS.

.joroho.

http://www.joroho.com/initials.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.JPG 
Views:	200 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	10073  
    Wise men still seek Him.

But, I had a similar problem with 2.0 and solved it by un-installing and then re-installing the program.

I haven't had the problem with 3.0 yet, but I haven't installed it again since reformating my hard drive.

Hope that help you, Joroho.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Hi

I have just posted a new project where I used Webstyle 3.0 and later 3.1 to create the menus. I have not had any problems with the graphics. For this project I used Front Page 2000 - and webstyle integrates very well. Just click on the menu in FP > and WS opens > do the changes > save and exit WS > and everything updates nice in FP > post the changed files and that´s it! Could it be easier.

The javascripts are small and loaden fast. I am very happy with Webstyle - and look forward to create my own exclusive templates.

If you are interested - here is the site:

www.boligbyggelaget.no (wait a second)- I have also used XaraX for much of the graphic. If you need at flat in Stavanger/Norway - you are welcome!

Øystein

http://www.heimesider.com