Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation REQUEST: Remove Clipview for ALL Objects (including nested objects) in a selection

I am pretty sure I mentioned this before but I'll be darned if I can find my previous post, so I'll make another request.

More and more I been confronted with importing PDFs and pasting metalfiles which contain a lot of what Xara interprets as Clipviews. For editing or re-purposing these files removing the clipviews is required; however, Xara only allows you to do one at a time. It is a tedious and time consuming job selecting and removing a lot of clipviews.

I hope somehow Designer Pro 7 will allow the user to remove all clipviews and any nested clipviews in a selection all at once.

Default Re: REQUEST: Remove Clipview for ALL Objects (including nested objects) in a selectio

Recursive removal of clipviews unlikely to happen as I recall because of technical reasons apparently.

I suppose a matroyska doll will do as an analogy. If each one is padlocked you can't undo them all with a single key, you have to open the first to be able to get to the second.... and so on
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64