Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Limitations Of Trial Vesion Of WD7 Premium Trial Version

Is the trial version limited in the number of pages which can be viewed when using the Export and Preview Website tool?

I have created a test website with 17 pages, but when previewed, only the first nine pages are fully populated with text and images. The remaining pages have only the "header" and "footer" information. The pages were created using the Duplicate tool and then modified to suit. The footer was pushed to all pages using the Repeat on all pages tool.

Default Re: Limitations Of Trial Vesion Of WD7 Premium Trial Version

There aren't any limitations :-)
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Welcome to TalkGraphics Kelvin

The only limitation is time. 30 days.

I wonder if the content on those blank pages got accidentally put on some other layer than than the MouseOff layer? When you preview the entire website (File > Preview Website) does the content show up?

Hi Gary, Unfortunately pages 10 to 17 are blank except for images at the top, and text at the bottom. I tried your suggestion from http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...exporting-quot without success.

EDIT: Problem fixed if not fully understood. I simply recreated the messed up pages by copying their contents to new sheets.
    Last edited by Kelvin Lamport; 31 March 2011 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Update ... problem fixed.

Whatever works. Glad things worked out.

I finally discovered that some items had indeed been placed onto a Page Background layer. Just dragging those items onto the Mouse Off layer would have fixed the problem.

FYI ... Most of the items in the Design Gallery are restricted from use (preview only) in the trial version.

Thanks for the help.

The program's functions are not restricted - Xara are hardly likely to give away a load of freebie stuff as well are they
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Hey, I'm not complaining! I am blown away with what Xara can do, and how simple it is to use. I will be buying Xara, but just wanted to test everything first.
    I was expecting to be able to test everything, but not be able to publish anything.

I have found that the Accordian widget won't work if you remove the XAR.COM link from the text panels - it looks OK in WD7 but doesn't appear when published. I've also found that inserting a link as per the instructions to the text doesn't work. I assumed that this was because I was using the trial version; if not then perhaps someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Incidentally, my trial version only gives me 7 days which is fine - I'll have been paid by then so will be able to purchase da proper one.

I've been using WD for ages and have found that most problems have been caused by me wanting to run before I could walk.