Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Character Color Problems

Good evening all,

I have completed 2 pages of my new web site. I plan to have at least 5 pages. My problem is, when I opened up to begin work on my website I noted the characters on one of the pages I had "bullet statements" on has changed from black letters to green. When I try to change the color back to black nothing happens. The last time this happened I had to delete and completly retype the bullet statements. So far is seems to happen on this page only. Has anyone had this experience before? Thanks much.

bob

Default Re: Character Color Problems

Have not had that problem Bob

Can you copy and paste the text into a new page? And if you can do that can you format the text on the new page?

There are two ways to color text, well at least two. Copy some text with the correct text to the clipboard, select the green text and Edit > Paste Attributes.

You can also highlight the text with the Text Tool and then change the color.

Let us know if any of these methods works.

Good evening GWpreister,

Thank you for your timely response. I am just getting back in the home but will try your suggestion tomorrow. It certainly sounds as if it will work. I will post my results. Thank you again.

bob

We'll try to wait patiently.

Good evening again,

GWpriester I can copy and paste to another page and format. However, i wonder why this happens? This is the second time it has occured on this same page and so far no other page. Well, I guess that's one of the quirks of this program. And it does not appear that it has happened to anyone else. Thank you for that great suggestion. I do appreciate.

bob