Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navbar not appearing on all pages

Hi
    I'm sure it is something stupid that I have done but I've hit a problem with a site I am building where a repeating navbar does not repeat on all pages. Actually it does repeat within WD6 but disapears when previewed or exported and loaded in a browser. Also whilst mucking around trying to find out what was wrong I have done something and now encounter the same problem with some photos i.e. they appear within the application but not in the preview or when exported. If anyone can help me I would love to know what I have done wrong.
    Brgds
    Steve

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: Navbar not appearing on all pages

Hi Este,

It would be very helpful if you would post the .web file. Without it we can only make guesses as to what your problem is.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Thanks
    As the .web file is quite large (25MB), I've copied one of the offending pages into a new one, hopefully that will be enough to demonstrate the problem. If not please let me know and thanks for responding so quickly (I didn't even have time to get a cup of coffee)
    Attached Files Attached Files

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Hi Este,

That is bizare. I've never seen anything like it. Let me think about it for a while and get back to you.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    My Club. My Album.

Place the Google scripts (placeholders) on their own layer.
    This should fix it.

Cheers
    Thanks for the help. That seems to have sorted it, wish I'd asked earlier rather than pulling out my few remaining hairs.

As a general rule is it better then to have scripts from whatever source on a separate layer?

Nice one Steve.

The place holders were going to be my next point of investigation (now that I'm back from lunch)
    My Club. My Album.

The bottom right hand HTML placeholder in the page you posted has incorrect HTML - it is missing an end </script> tag so this messes up the rest of the page (there are 2 lots of script in the holder but the second is not finished correctly).

Hope this helps.