Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Theme editing help

i recently created a community with opensource php platform.there is a usefulness page link in my theme.it has been created by theme creator.i have try to contact him for getting help about this problem.but he didn't help me.so i decided to get help from sitepoint members.this page will redirect my site to member list section.but i doesn't like it.i want to remove it from my theme.how can i do it???i know a little about php and css...what is the template section to edit????please help me.....here is my link

Default Re: Theme editing help

I'm guessing there would be something in the theme folder to change... admin/styles... probably a css in that directory
    I would be looking for a theme folder somewhere in that area.
    I'm more familliar with other CMS/BB's out there, but the concept is basically the same with all of them.

However in your control panel (CP) for the BB, there might be an editor for the CSS already there, this might be linked directly to the theme itself in your CP... might be easier to use than your notepad. But likely this correction you want is a PHP edit. So I'd look for a Item in your CP to do this first before messing around directly with the php pages.
    My Humble Studio is here: SciRPG Studio