Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: How do I know what page I'm working with in XWD 6

Quote Originally Posted by gemznbeadz View Post
    Sorry, jgt1942, I missed your response somehow.

What does it mean if I have a red dashed-line box around it? and not a green one? Sometimes it green, sometimes its red.

I was able to successfully drag a text box as far to the left as I wanted, but that seems to have caused the repel feature to no longer apply to objects. And now the text is a total of three long lines running off the right edge of the screen, so I guess I have now made the text box wider than it was before. I just don't understand. If I see the whole of the box with text all arranged perfectly inside it on my layout, why doesn't it look like that when I preview it?
    Sorry to be slow to answer but I've had other higher priorities. I think the red dash line means that the text is not going to fit into your box. I accidentally discovered that I had extra carriage returns after the last word after pasting. I'm not sure if I picked the extra blank lines from the source or I hit the enter key a couple of times. This really had me going in circles.

I've got another text issue where the text looks OK in XWD6 and in the preview but when I publish to the web the line length is about half of the text area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02-27-2011 23-13-39 Short text lines.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	167.7 KB 
ID:	80200