Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question animated gif ghosting with web designer

I noticed that animated gif that I put into other web builders load fine, show cleanly.
    Yet when put into XDP6, the same graphics get a ghosting effect.
    In other words, after letters have cleared the screen, a remaining unintended outline remains. The graphics are clean in previews, viewing directly, using other web builders, or on other sites built with other software.

Today I visited the New Features page for X3D7 and had the same issue with the gif on that page too. (attached screenshot for reference)

I am using win7/64bit, 8gb ram, hi-speed internet connection, don't have anything set in the browser and no browser "helper" that is adjusting image quality.
    This problem is only seen in Internet Explorer, not Firefox.
    Is there a setting in XDP that needs to be adjusted so this doesn't happen?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ani_gif_ghosting.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	80109  
    -Samantha
    "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip." Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Lightbulb Re: animated gif ghosting with web designer

Ok. Now I understand what is happening!

I didn't realize that on the laptop, IE set to 125% of normal!
    Have no idea how long it has been like that.
    The desktop is set to 100% and side by side, I was seeing the difference noted in the original post!
    That 125% setting does make the text much easier to read for these bad eyes but distorts the graphic loading, slowing them down and ghosting. At 100% the pages/graphics load fine on both machines.
    -Samantha
    "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip." Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)