Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi. I would like to make a very simple navigation bar with a plain rollover: on-mouse-over should just change the bground color of the button. No bevels, no borders, no separators... Just a color swap.
    It seems an easy task but I keep getting those annoying shim.gif all around the generated navbar. I do not want that light border: what should I do?
    Thanks a lot
    Regards

AS

Hi. I would like to make a very simple navigation bar with a plain rollover: on-mouse-over should just change the bground color of the button. No bevels, no borders, no separators... Just a color swap.
    It seems an easy task but I keep getting those annoying shim.gif all around the generated navbar. I do not want that light border: what should I do?
    Thanks a lot
    Regards

AS

Welcome to the Xara X Conference AS

Make sure your buttons are in equal pixel amounts. To do this you need to have your units and rulers set to pixels. Check the second page on any of the recent Xara X Tutorials on the XaraXone for a full discription of how to do this.

If your button bar is to be displayed over a colored background, make sure that your page color is the same color or a similiar color.

To change the page background, hold down the Ctrl key and drag a color from the screen palette and drop it onto the screen.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Thank you very much for your helpful reply!
    AS