Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Menu not working

I am having a problem getting a menu imported from the gallery to work. I have done several of these without any problems, but this one has me stuck. I have looked at similar posts, but just can't get it right!

I deleted the original tempate menu, and dragged another in from the gallery. As I understand, this should work, and has done for me in the past. I think I have linked correctly to the pages, but when clicking the menu buttons, I get the Xara webpage.

I attached my .web file in case someone has time to check it for me.
    thanks
    Rick
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Follow me, it's better if we are lost together!

Default Re: Menu not working

Hi Rick,
    There is a link to xara on the yellow background bar that you need to delete.
    HTH
    Peter

Hi Peter,
    Thanks! All fixed. Could you tell me how you identified that yellow bar was the problem?

Rick
    Follow me, it's better if we are lost together!

Hi Rick,
    Glad you got it sorted. I found the problem because I was looking for it! I remembered a post a while ago where someone had a similar problem, and luckily also remembered the cause, so not all my own work just a dim memory coming to the surface. To find the offending object I just looked at the web properties of objects around the area, till I found the one with the Xara link.
    Regards,
    Peter