Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Finding a particular mp4 file somewhere in my site

When I publish my site either a local folder or to my live domain I have a large mp4 file which is published into the index_htm_files folder but doesn't appear on the site. I remember testing it quite a while ago and deciding not to use it.

However looking through each of the 25 pages on my Web Designer Premium 18.5 I can't see that file lurking somewhere on the pasteboard or on a page.

Is it possible to find where this mp4 is by searching (maybe hidden behind something on a page or the pasteboard) to get rid of it? (I have the full filename)
    IP

Default Re: Finding a particular mp4 file somewhere in my site

ukDalek, beside your design file (XAR/WEB) will be a folder, filename_xar_files or filename_web_files.
    You MP4 will be lurking there ready to be deleted.

It gets added and remains even after you remove it from the design page.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Perfect. Found it. Thank you very much Acorn. Have a good weekend.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by ukDalek View Post
    Perfect. Found it. Thank you very much Acorn. Have a good weekend.
    Cheers, likewise for you too.

Kind to confirm back.
    So few do.

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 02 September 2021 at 05:52 PM. Reason: OP's problem solved
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP