Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face New Web site completed

I just completed my new web site using Web designer 6. It can be seen at http://godisareality.com The site consists of 119 pages, with video, pdf documents etc.
    It seems Web Designer has a problem with large web sites as it bogs down and sometimes locks up when trying to preview or publish. I had no problems with this same size site other web authoring software I used in the past. At any rate, it is up and completed. I am happy with the graphics capabilities of Web designer.

Default Re: New Web site completed

There seems to be a huge space between the last text on the page and the bottom of the page? This seems to be true of most of the pages

Quote Originally Posted by RSowner View Post
    I just completed my new web site using Web designer 6. It can be seen at http://godisareality.com The site consists of 119 pages, with video, pdf documents etc.
    It seems Web Designer has a problem with large web sites as it bogs down and sometimes locks up when trying to preview or publish. I had no problems with this same size site other web authoring software I used in the past. At any rate, it is up and completed. I am happy with the graphics capabilities of Web designer.

Last edited by RSowner; 29 November 2010 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtRider View Post
    There seems to be a huge space between the last text on the page and the bottom of the page? This seems to be true of most of the pages
    oops I replied to the wrong thread. All pages are fixed length. The last web authoring software I used had to make all pages the same length. I don't know if I can make them different lengths.
    Last edited by RSowner; 29 November 2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Posted to wrong thread

Well I don't know your software but I am sure you must be able to change the length

Talking Re: New Web site completed

Yes, the pages can have different lengths. I am in the process of changing everything. Thank you for pointing this out.

Great stuff I am sure it will work much better this way