Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Urgent Help - In Creating Form.

Hello,

I am creating a website for some one , and I need to create a form which should have the box allignment like shown in attached word document.

I want the boxes to be right side alligned, like in the doc and i dont want the title of the boxes to shrink. But, while creating the form using Jotform, it shrinks the Title of the boxes ( as you can see in the attachment.

is there any way I can make the boxes shrink and allign themselves in the right side, instead of shrinking the Text?

Please help, as its very urgent for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	What jotform is giving me.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	77977  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Finest SEO link building and backlink service provider for your website. Social SEO Team has helped hundreds of businesses gain new clients by ranking their website on top of Search engine organic listings.

Default Re: Urgent Help - In Creating Form.

Investigate some of the web-based solutions. I use emailmeform. Jotform is good and there are several others.

Maybe you need to try your Live Chat Support.

Default Re: Urgent Help - In Creating Form.

ha ha . i tried all. all works in same way. u cant change the alignment of hte boxes. nvm thanks. i completed the site with the same alignment. well, thanks. my live chat sucks. Only one client for last 3 months that too shared seat. no money for marketing. grrrr.
    Finest SEO link building and backlink service provider for your website. Social SEO Team has helped hundreds of businesses gain new clients by ranking their website on top of Search engine organic listings.