Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Totally lost...

Unhappy Totally lost...

Hello forum, this is mi second time asking a question, the first time was incredible how much I learned. I have used Xara Webstyle for a long time to crate headings for Powerpoint presentations. Now I am using it to create a menu for my family web page and I have no idea on where the script is supposed to go.

I am using Xara Web Designer, and I open the files with the text editor. According to the Xara help menu, I am supposed to paste <script src="wallace.js"> and<script webstyle3 src=".js"></script> where I want the bar. No matter where I put it it has no effect.
    Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.
    J.R.

Default Re: Totally lost...

Hi JR

I have no idea either. Can you post a screen capture of the button, one in the off position and one of the mouse over position. Maybe we can help you recreate the buttons in Web Design. The new Navigation Bar Tool makes this really easy to do. You might want to give it a try first. Or we'll be happy to help you out.

Default Re: Totally lost...

Thanks for the response. I am trying to create a navbar with drop down sub menus, can this be done in Web Designer 6? I have Web Designer 5 and it can not do what I want.
    J.R.