Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

...if the software gets a little buggy and for some reason starts to churn out "hung" juries, you can try this one.

Wayne

Be it slightly morbid... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iffy.gif 
Views:	272 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	16988  

Now that's funny!

"W"

It's 4:30 a.m., the cats inside are bouncing off the walls and the possums are playing tag outside my bedroom window, and then to come to the Xara conference and see your post!

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Wayne, do you mind if I borrow (aka steal) your jury box? Can I get the Xara file?

Borlip, I like the loose style the best.

Fossman, good idea.

Smorg, I liked the way you stacked the Name with the Slogan. What font did you use?

Wayne

I think the puzzle piece idea is a good fit (did I say that) for this logo). It is simple and visually explains more about the nature of the company. It is creative and it is memorable.

rgremill You should pay Wayne to subcontract [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

be rib hem evolutes

email me Wayne and we'll talk about subcontracting...

One of my favorites, Benguiat Bk BT, from the Corel CD.

rgremill,

Glad you liked it and had the sense of humor for it. I sat on the gallows version for about an hour wondering should I / shouldn't I ... but being the twisted dude that I am, I went for it.

I'll send you the .xar file when I get home from work tonight. Upon receiving the file, you may then stuff a large green garbage bag full of cash (large denominations, please) place it on a catapult, and aim it north toward Canada! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

As for owning the intellectual rights, I think not. It's your seed, we "others" just added water and fertilizer to it. I like this process of brainstorming an idea. We should do it more often.

Gary, thanks for the compliment on the logo. As for my being a "sick puppy", I can only say that I was "taught by the best" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Regards, Wayne